- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Travelgreed’s trek to “The top of Maharashtra at Kalasubai Peak” is a great opportunity to refresh and energize yourself. Participants of all age groups are invited to grab this opportunity.
Highest Peak of the Sahyadris kalasubai peak (1646 Mtr/ 5400 Feet above MSL (Approx)) is located in Bhandardara region of Maharashtra. It requires medium to a high level of endurance level to finish the trek. Walk of 3 to 4 hours depending upon participants generally required to reach the summit. The stunning view of the surrounding area is a treat from the summit is a lifetime memory. Three ladders on giant rock patch add the ease in the trek which otherwise made it impossible to conquer the summit.
- Reach base village from your town in a private vehicle
- Group Dinner (Local Food)
- Sleep by 10:30 PM
- On Day 2 Wake Up Call 2:00 AM and freshen up
- Start ascending towards peak 2:30AM
- Reach the summit
- Explore the peak and surrounding
- Start descending
- Reach base village
- Breakfast and Tea
- Start return journey
- Enroute lunch/dinner
- Drop at starting point
1. Transportation from your place by private vehicle.
2. Tea, Breakfast & lunch (Veg Only)
3. Expertise and guide charges
4. All applicable taxes
1. Dinner at first night
2. Any other personal expenses
3. Mineral Waters and other than included in Inclusions.
4. Insurance of any kind
No Details Found