Combo Ajanta Ellora Caves & Lonar Guided Tour 3 Day
/ per person
Terms & Conditions :
- Payment Terms : 50% in advance and 50% before the travel date.
- No refund on cancellation.
- Hotels are subject to availability on the date of booking.
- Rate varies during weekend and long holidays.
- Itinerary and schedule is subject to traffic conditions.
- Traveler has to follow local rules and regulations as required by hotel and destination.
- Terms of Transportation usage.
- Above permissible distance chargeable rate is Rs.10 per km.
- Night driving allowance of ₹250 per night, if your trip requires night driving between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am for any night apart from the pickup night.
- For any assistance or customization Contact us on 8999868401/9765881444 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact us for Group Tours or any customization in existing package.
Visit all essential sites around Aurangabad in a complete package tour which includes Ajanta Ellora Caves, Daultabad Fort, Bibi ka Maqbara and One and Only Lonar Crater. Ajanta & Ellora Caves, are the two wonders created in central part of India by unknown artisians centuries ago. It is unique experience to visit Ajanta and Ellora Caves. Both Ajanta and Ellora Caves are situated on different locations. Ajanta Caves located on 100 km from Aurangabad and Ellora Caves on 30 km and connected by road only. These UNESCO World Heritage sites have different speciality. Ajanta Caves are purely Buddhist Caves on the other hand Ellora Caves are Bhuddist as well as Hindu and Jain Caves.So there is trinity of religions in Ellora Caves. Daulatabad Fort :The capital of India once upon a time Deogiri (Daulatabad) fort was one the most powerful forts of India. Strategic structure of fort made it unbeatable in direct attack. The History of Forts in India is incomplete without Deogiri. Bibi Ka Maqbara : Known as Taj of Deccan Bibi ka Maqbara is replica of Taj Mahal of Agra. Our tour plan takes you through all significant caves at both destinnation with expert guide and private vehicle. Lonar Lake : National Geo-heritage Monument-The beautiful Lonar lake is “One of Its kind” on the planet earth.
- Entry or admission fee
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Pickup and Drop
- Expert guide
- Parking Fees and Entry Fees
- Toll / Tax
- Food & drinks
- Tip or gratuity
- Any Insurance
- Food and Drink
- Anything not included in inclusion